About The Event
NPN-12 is pleased to invite nature lovers to participate in Maravanthe Kshitij Adventure Trip. Trip is open to all age group. So shutdown your laptops for a weekend and trip to new destination.
Maravanthe is a getaway which can be best described as nature's basket full of mesmerizing picturesque views. A beautiful beach town with white sand spread miles and miles along the coast fetches the beach a nickname of Virgin Beach.
If you want to escape the hustle and bustle of the Bengaluru’s crowd and traffic, join us to unwind and relax amidst the mesmerizing nature. Go for a family vacation, with your friends, or even as a corporate team outing, we will surely make your day a memorable one.
Ticket Rates : Adults: 3300, children below 12 years : 10% discount, Children below 5 years: free.
Includes: Travel,2 Refreshments and 5 meals, guide, 1 night Forest Resort stay (Family) & Tented accommodation(sharing basis), Camping
Day 1 –
- Pick up from Bangalore at 8pm 0n 21st April, overnight travel to Marvanthe. proposed pickup point- Majestic.
- Arrive at the Kshitij resort which is starting point of the trekking by 5:00 AM and get refreshed. Enjoy the pleasant ambience prevailing in the location.
- At7:00 AM you will be indulging in a trek.
- Lunch at 2:00PM. Enjoy authentic coastal food.
- Have fun in Beach, with games and sunset.
- After return to your campsite, enjoy Hi tea or a coffee at 6pm.
- Gather together near a bonfire, with music enjoy the ethnic vegetarian & non-vegetarian food of western coast at 9 pm
- Afterwards, relax and retire for the night.
- Day 2 -
- Enjoy your breakfast before you exit from resort. It is the best time to get cuddled by nature purely. Inhale the fresh air mixed with the therapeutic aroma of nature.
- Later,head to Murudeshwara Temple.
- Reach Bangalore by 10:00 PM
- Transportation (from/to Bangalore)
- Water games*
- Campfire (depends on weather)
- Breakfast on Day 1 & Day 2
- Things to carry:
- Water bottles
- Blankets if needed
- Energy food
- Personal medication
- Sweater/ jackets for the night
- Extra pair of clothes
- Toiletry bag
- Sports shoes or trekking shoes in good condition
- Flashlight/Torch with extra batteries
- Track pants and cotton T-shirt
- Camera (optional)