About The Event
NPN-12 is pleased to invite Football players to participate in Summer Open Football Tournament. Event will be held in Gopalan Sports Centre in Gopalan International School. So come out from digital world and play your passion in the play field. To manage event well and to save time for everyone, exact time of each match will be provided.
Contact- 9886661532, 9886661571. Mail id: email@example.com
- Winning & Runners up team gets a trophy.
- Cash Prize for 1st Position: Rs5000 and 2nd Position: Rs 4000. It's a 5 a side knockout tournament.
- This means 5 players will be playing onfield including the goalkeeper. One substitutes is allowed during the game. (Its 5 playing + 1substitute)
Rules And Regulations:
- Participants should report to the organizing committee with their soft copy or hard copy of their ticket according to their match timings.
- Different corporate employees can tie up and make team. Participants are requested to reach the venue 15mins before their match.
- Other Rules will be mailed along with the fixture two days before the event
- Apart from finals in all the matches the match will be played in following timings.
- Each Half of 10Mins
- Break of 3 mins
- Finals will be played with each half of 15mins and break of 5 mins.
- Its a knock out tournament. In case of goals being equal at the end of second half, we will have penalty shoot out to decide the winner for the match. Each team will get 5 chances to score in the penalties.
- No football studs are allowed. Any team player with studs will not be allowed to play and the team will have to play without that player.
- Playing barefooted is also not allowed.
- In case of any violence by any player from the team, the referees decision will be taken as final decision.
- Under no circumstances any team can fight(physically) in the ground. If it happens then both the teams will be disqualified from the tournament.
- On spot or offline registrations are charged extra.
- Fixtures will be sent on registered email id, 3 days before the tournament.
- Images and videos of the event will be shared facebook page and website.
- The Prize Distribution will take place at the end of the tournament.
- Teams are not allowed to change their team of 6 players throughout the tournament. If any team or individual does not respect the decision of the referee or line umpires and does not wish to continue with their decision then in that case the team will be disqualified from the tournament and the opponent gets a win.
- Balls will not be given from the organizer for any practice.
- Umpire holds the right to disqualify any team for any kind of misconduct without return of entry fees.
Registration fee will not be refunded.
Players are participating at their own risk. Any injuries or accidents occurring during the event are not responsibility of the organizers.