About The Event
- Getting the most out of 24-hours day is a constant challenge in our busy world. Too much to do and not enough time to do it is a common problem many people face in the workplace.
- Time Management refers to managing time effectively so that the right time is allocated to the right activity.
- Managing our time allows us to take control of your life rather than following the flow and feeling lost.
- More accomplishment of our tasks or goals uplifts our confidence and decision making skills.
- Time Management is more about creating conducive environment, setting up your priorities, identifying time wasters & carrying out activities around priorities.
- An effective Time Management results into:
- Improved Efficiency
- Reduced Stress
- Better decision making
- More work in lesser time
Each benefit of time management improves some or the other aspect of life. All we have to do is get the cycle started..
- Time management training most often begins with setting goals. These goals are recorded and may be broken down into a project, an action plan, or a simple task list. Activities are then rated based on urgency and importance, priorities assigned, and deadlines set. This process results in a plan with a task list or calendar of activities. Routine and recurring tasks are often given less focus to free time to work on tasks that contribute to important goals.
This entire process is supported by a skill set that should include personal motivation, delegation skills, organization tools, and crisis management. We’ll cover all this and more during this workshop.
For more details,
please call or WhatsApp Kailas : +91-7722091215 , +91-9518527900.
You can also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org