How to promote corporate sports events?
Posted on by Admin
HOW TO PROMOTE CORPORATE SPORTS EVENTS
Most esteemed companies today are engaging in conducting sports event for its employees. It is to engage the employees in a healthier lifestyle to improve their physical and mental wellness and to enhance their social skills. Sports provide people an escape from the monotonous and burdensome life and release the mental pressure which most people face in the corporate world today. Working like a robot that too on a daily basis, without any rest is taking a toll on the health of the employees and cutting down their social and family life. There must be a drift or an indulgence in a different activity, other than work to rejuvenate the tiring minds, for a healthy mind truly rests in a healthy body. People should come to office not to follow a daily ritual but refreshed, waiting for initiatives, beaming up with smiles and loaded with ignited ideas, if we want productivity in the real sense. Keeping this in mind companies today are taking up initiatives to indulge its employees in various sports events so that they may start up their work with a fresh and ignited mind.
Sports event promotion strategies:
- 1.The sports community should hire professionals so as to promote and conduct sports events to flock more and more companies and its employees towards the venues. This will assure the participating people that they are in safe hands.
- 2.Take a chance to design innovative ideas to make people participate actively not passively.
- 3.Make the event a profitable experience for all the attendees (make a way..take away).
- 4.Launch affordable conferences and meetings before the events and put all the procedures/ techniques about the event. The event professionals should assimilate marketing at the beginning of planning for an event to consider all the strategies, objectives and goals keeping marketing inference in mind.
- 5.There's no need to be a perfect relational professional to rehearse effectual public relations as your phone call or media release to the editor can bring worthy publicity for the event. This will be valuable not only for your event but also for your organization (it's free of cost!!)
- 6. Paid offline advertising can be used like newsletter, letterbox, banners etc. to promote the event but this policy is limited to a particular geographical area. It can help for promoting the event on small scales. For example, a banner exposing the advertisement can be viewed by lots of passer-by on the roads.
- 7.The event organizers should come up with newer and vivid sports marketing promotion ideas and sports marketing strategies to promote sports among people.
- 8.The community should use paid advertisements online to create stellar videos loaded with enthusiasm to Facebook or twitter invites or blogs. It will create interest among large no of the audience.
- 9. There should be arrangements for single sports event like cricket, table tennis, football, snooker etc., multi-sports events, team building activities for it inculcates team spirit among the fellow employees and strengthen their bonds and even inter-corporate sports to bring up great minds together.
- 10. Promotional events strategy should be created in which there should be gifting off free tickets to the venue or promotional items like mugs, T-shirts, bags etc. or setting promising rewards to the winners, the event organizers must leave no stones unturned to lure the employees.
Sports Marketing Example
There are various corporate sports events held by various authorities like Tata Group, Khel India Khel Event Organisers in Gurgaon, Encompass Events, Saran Corporate Sports, Game Changers, VS Sports Network in Chennai, Pegasus in Mumbai, etc. working zealously with corporate world to give a souped-up life to all the brilliant people who are busy shaping the future of India.
Advantage of Sport for Employee Engagement
There may be different stress busting ways like tours, picnics, mundane lunch, sober dinners, cocktails or cultural events. But playing sports seasons unlike them and comes up as a personality honing tool for it enhances skills like discipline, responsibility, cooperation, trust, and persistence. No one can be a great sports person until he learns to cooperate with his team members and trust them. Sports can be a great leveller when you end up playing with your seniors or your boss. No captain can be great if he cannot make his team play well! So, when people play together, they connect to each other and thus learn to work together.
So, all corporate people lift up your sleeves, gear up and get set go to encompass a healthier and cheerful life!!