End Date: 27-04-2019 07:00 AM IST
100 Days of Running is a fitness movement which started in 2015 to encourage people to make running a part of their lives, a habit, and a way towards better fitness. This virtual event has seen more than 15,000 runners from India and indeed from across the world commit to run daily through 100 days of summer’s hottest months.
Run a minimum of 2 km a day as part of this event and see a positive change in your fitness. It’s simple, and achievable by almost all of us, with a little determination. The scale of this event is unparalleled. The 2018 edition with 10,500 participants was the largest such event in the world, by far. This year will be the 5th edition of the event.
2019 edition event duration: Apr 27th to Aug 4th
Register now at: https://100daysofrunning.in/register
Why run a 100 days?
● Make running a habit, a part of your lifestyle
● Avoid injuries with the regular endurance buildup
● Achieve new personal bests later in the season with improved fitness
Join thousands of runners from across the world starting Apr 27th. 100 Days of running is not just an event, it’s a festival of running, and one of the biggest events of this scale across the world. Let’s celebrate this together!
All registered participants will receive the following benefits:
1. Participant T-shirt (dry-fit, light fabric, gender specific runners t-shirt. Also available in kids sizes)
2. Finisher medal (unique medal depending on your performance in the event based on number of days run)
3. Online finisher certificate
4. Online finisher scorecard (certificate with detailed stats about your performance)
5. First 1000 participants to register for the event (individual registrations only, group registrations not to be considered for this) will have their name printed on the back of the t-shirt.
To know more about the event, visit our event website at: 100daysofrunning.in. Please also refer to our FAQ section to have answers for any questions you may have in mind.