End Date: 10-10-2019 07:00 AM IST
Located in the beautiful valley of Rishikesh – the ‘Yoga Capital of the World’, Rishikesh Yogis Yogshala is one of the most renowned schools for Yoga Instructor Training in Rishikesh, India. Located along the banks of the holy river Ganges, and nestled in the lap of the Himalayas, Rishikesh is the birthplace of Yoga Philosophy, Tantra & Vedanta. Every year thousands of yoga aspirants, practicing students and teachers are drawn to Rishikesh to study, practice and grow at the diverse number of yoga schools spread across the city. Come and join us in Rishikesh for a life-transforming experience. Learn from the best yoga gurus or retreat yourself by being a part of our unique yoga and meditation retreats. Gain experience of a lifetime!
Yoga Teacher Training in India || 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in India || Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training in India || 100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in India || Yoga Retreat in India || Yoga School in India
Join our 200 Hour Hatha Vinyasa Teacher Training course in Rishikesh; the yoga capital of the world. It is an immersive and transformative course taught by award-winning teachers having an experience of teaching yoga for more than 20 years. Our courses run in a very authentic ashram environment which allows you to have a taste of true traditional yogic life. For this course, a scholarship is available for a few selected candidates.
Highlights of the Course:-
1. Every day starts with Silent meditation, morning Hatha Vinyasa session and then followed by Pranayama and Mantra chanting sessions.
2. Two intensive and in-depth theory sessions on Yoga philosophies such as Samkhya, Patanjali Raja Yoga and Hatha Yoga tradition based on ancient scriptures, Yoga Physiology, Anatomy and Physiology, Teaching Methodology and workshops on Yoga for Trauma and Yoga for Kids.
3. Every day a dedicated session on traditional meditation techniques such as Yoga Nidra (Psychic sleep), Antar Mouna (a technique to witness thoughts), Ajapa Japa (mindfulness of mantra in the psychic passage) and many more.
4. Everyday Herbal tea in the morning and afternoon.
5. Three healthy, nourishing and balanced meals (breakfast-lunch-dinner).
6. Decent and clean accommodation facilities with options of single or sharing basis.
7. Three complimentary guided excursions to places of spiritual significance.
8. A complimentary Yoga Bag will be provided upon arrival containing items such as- Yoga Course Manual, Neti pot (Nasal Cleansing pot), Nasal Catheter for cleansing, Yoga T-Shirt, Mantra Book, Yoga reference book, Rosary bead, Journal and Pen.
Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh || 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh || Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh|| 100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh|| Yoga Retreat in Rishikesh|| Yoga School in Rishikesh || Yoga in India || Sarvangasana