About The Event
The training of Business Analyst involves comprehensive study of business problems which helps the BA from defining the needs to determining the solutions and enabling changes to businesses. When you join BACentric Pune you get well versed with all the key concepts essential for a business analysis course.
As we know how fast Pune is developing and how the big multinationals are choosing Pune to set up their offices. With close proximity to Mumbai, Pune has become an IT hub which has lead to a rise in demand for business analysts. This further has greatly increased the number of training Institutes too. This is the reason why our team at BACentric provides the best in class Business Analyst training in the booming city of Pune.
By working on live projects you will get hand on experience that powers you with business analyst capabilities and gives you enhanced confidence to get employed as a business analyst with expertise in any business domain, process and technology so that you can meet and solve the challenges.
Empower yourself with our outstanding business analyst training program and meet your career goals.
What you will learn in this Business Analyst training in Pune?
- Role and importance of a Business Analyst
- Vocabulary standards and business analysis practices through the use of the IIBA – A Guide to the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK Guide)
- Plan BA requirements activities
- Elicit requirements from stakeholders, with an emphasis on interviews
- Analyze stated requirements, with an overview of modeling techniques
- Document requirements for different types of projects
- Verify and validate requirements
- Elements of requirements management and communication and the BA’s role in them
- Elements of solution verification and validation and possible BA roles
- Enterprise analysis: choosing appropriate projects
- Necessary competencies and best practices of BAs
- Waterfall, incremental, and agile lifecycles and how they change BA Practices Hands-On Exercises
- Identify Business Analysis Concepts and Activities in Your Organization
- Review a Vision and Scope Document
- Plan Requirements Activities for a Project
- How to Conduct an Interview
- Choose Elicitation Techniques
- How to draw Use Case Diagram
- Identify Models that Answer Key Questions
- Review a Requirements Document
- Determine the Impact of a Proposed Change to a Requirements Set
- Write a Test Case Using a Use Case
- Walk Through the Steps of Enterprise Analysis for a Project
- Develop a Personal Action Plan to Improve Your BA Skills or Environment