End Date: 05-09-2019 10:00 AM IST
The 2nd Edition of India’s largest & centered exhibition on Coating Technologies is taking place on 5th, 6th, 7th September 2019, Hall No. 7, Pragati Maidan, New Delhi.
The demands placed on paint and coatings are growing all the time. Decision-makers and thought leaders in the coatings industry face great challenges. The Coat India 2019 gives them the opportunity to meet the innovation leaders and discuss the latest developments in pigments, additives, adhesive and raw materials, intermediates for construction chemicals as well as laboratory and production equipment, testing and measuring equipment, application and environmental protection and safety work.
Coat India 2019 will be a platform to the user Industries to get updates on the latest technologies, equipment, product & service offered etc. in the Industrial Products industry. Coat India expo will provide a powerful medium for business development and expanding professional networks.
Coat India 2019 will assist in finding the latest solutions and innovations in manufacturing technology besides providing an opportunity to meet face-to-face with key suppliers from around the world. It would help to discover new technology solutions and in Strengthening the international business network of industry participants. The coat India expo would also be a promising platform that would help in Preparing and finalizing the purchase decisions. The event organized by ACE Exhibitions commits it self to being a game changer in the field of Coating technology by bringing solutions and opportunities closer under a conducive environment.
• Oils & Fatty Acids
• Natural/Synthetic Resins & Intermediates
• Pigments, Fillers, Extenders & Dyes
• Solvents & Plasticisers
• Biocides & Fungicides
• Functional Additives*
• Performance Materials
• Functional & Smart Coatings & Inks
• Bulk Manufacturing
• Mixers & Dissolvers
• Handling & Packaging
• Dispensers, Filling & Blending/Tinting Systems
• Automation & Housekeeping
• Filters, Pumps & Metering Devices
• Mills, Mixers & Accessories,Production & Laboratory Types
• Colour Dispensing
• Packaging & Labelling Machines
• Colour & other Visual Properties
• Innovations in Measurement & Testing
• Dry Film & Mechanical Properties (including Durability)
• Chemical Characterisation
• Wet Paint Characterisation (Viscosity, Rheology, Wetting Behaviour, etc.)
• Surface Analysis
• ‘Fit-for-Purpose’ Resins & Pigments
• Extruders & other Production Machineries
• UV & NIR Curing Powder Coatings
• TGIC Systems
• Solid Solvents to Improve Dispersion & Application
• Powder Coatings for Temperature Sensitive Substrates
• Alternatives for Polyester
• Metallic Effects Powder Coatings
• Raw Materials, such as Reactive Diluents (Monomers), Oligomers, Photoinitiators, Pigments, Additives, etc.
• Formulated Products, such as UV Coatings, UV Inks, UV Adhesives, Printing Plates, Photoresists, UV Inks for PCB, Dry Films, Optical Imaging Inks, etc.
• Irradiation Equipment, such as UV Lamp, Electron Beam Devices, Light Curing Equipment, Coating Equipment, Material Properties Testing Equipment, and UV Dosimeters
• Dairy Plant Management
• Wastewater/Solid Waste/Emission Treatment
• Packaging & Waste Reduction
• Environmental Conservation & Safety Equipment
• Technical Information
• Hygienic & Easy Clean Surfaces
• Green Technology