About The Event
About the Event
A ScrumMaster is the lifeline of an Agile project, removing roadblocks and facilitating processes, working with the Product Owner and the team to ensure that the values and practices of Scrum are followed. As more and more organizations adapt lean and Agile Methodologies and move away from the conventional methodologies, the demand for professionals who are Certified Scrum Masters also rises.
The Certified ScrumMaster course helps you gain a high degree of proficiency in the processes of the Scrum Methodology. UNICOM and Partners are organizing world-class CSM Course and the training you receive from this workshop will help you deliver high performing, controlled projects with quality end results.
What you will learn:
- Understanding of Scrum framework, including team roles, activities, and artifacts to get a project off on the right foot.
- Understanding of how to scale Scrum from small-sized to large, multi-continent projects
- Access to local user groups, online social networks, and additional resources that are only available to Scrum Alliance members.
- Profile page on the Scrum Alliance website and access to a specially designed logo to highlight your credentials.
- Practical, project-proven exercises.
- Tips and tricks from our experienced CSTs’ years of using Scrum in a wide variety of environments
You will also get:
- 14 PDUs and SEUs.
- Course Fee includes 2 days of training and certification from Scrum Alliance.
- For online training, soft copy of pre-reading materials and study materials shall be shared during the training.
- For classroom training, soft copy of pre-reading materials shall be shared and our trainer will give hard copy of study materials at the venue.
- Course delivered by experienced Certified Scrum Trainers (CSTs)
- Intensive exercises to give practical knowledge of Scrum tools and techniques.
- 2-year membership with Scrum Alliance.