Sale Date Ended
Bangalore and its rush are quite cheek by jowl. In fact, this is the story of every metropolis. The hectic schedules, the untimely living habits, and the rivalries to overtake others- the generation has got enough reasons to turn sick. Poor health has become the talk of the news-channels and to make it worse, people even don’t have a minute to think about it. When the modern chemical medicines are doing no good, Shwaasa has come to the rescue with its Yoga Classes in Bangalore. If you’ve got tired of the monotonous bangarangs of the electronic city’s vehicles and seeking some stillness, Shwaasa sponsored Daily Yoga classes in Bangalore is your dream destination.
About the Program:
Organized for the people of all ages and segments, Yoga Classes in Bangalore are utterly focussed on keeping you healthy, strong, and ailment-free. In the sacred asylum of the revered Shwaasa Guru, begin your blooming journey of an aerobicized life. Let’s have a look at what you get at the Yoga Classes in Bangalore:
• Learn the Yoga asanas along with their individual benefits on the body.
• Introduction to the various forms of Yoga such as Hatha, Ashtanga, Vinyasa, etc., in their authentic forms. Their daily practice improves your postures and health.
• Life-changing yogic advice by Shwaasa Guru helps you lead a healthful life ahead. The knowledge of Yamas and Niyamas are the basis of these sessions.
• Fall in the spiritual beauty of the breath with Pranayama for gaining enormous health benefits. Along with improving the blood circulation, this breath-based practice intends to enhance every bodily function.
• Practice the power of Meditation for utmost peace and mental isolation even in the hustle of the city life.
• While practicing the asanas, avoid injury with Adjustment and Alignment training.
• Ayurvedic knowledge by our infamous guru
• Stray your mind away from the mentally polluting environment of the city through Mantra Chanting. The vibrational power binds the mind with the soul offering utmost attentiveness.
• During the classes, we also organise many fun activities, Laughter Yoga and Yoga Dance to maintain a harmonious environment in the studio.
• The classes emphasize on the difference between Yoga and other physical exercises to distinguish the ancient science as a way of life.
• The program is all about mental and physical balance leading towards overall fitness.
• Various ailments such as Back pain, insomnia, BP issues, etc., are also cured using the asanas.
Morning classes: 06:00 to 07:00 AM, 07:15 to 08:15 AM, 08:30 to 09:30 AM
Evening classes: 04:00 to 05:00 PM, 05:15 to 06:15 PM, 06:30 to 07:30 PM
For detailed information and weekend classes, kindly visit our website: www.shwaasa.org
About Shwaasa: Shwaasa has made quite a fame among the prominent Yoga schools in India. Commenced by our respected Guru Swami Vachananda Ji, the celebrated Yoga center principles around the theory of Yoga for all. Keeping in mind the complete well-being of this generation, the Bangalore-headquartered Yoga school organizes a number of Yoga courses including Yoga Therapy, Himalayan Yoga Retreats, and Yoga Teacher Training programs.