About The Event
Human Resources, as an industry, is evolving every day in terms of the trends and technologies in practice, serving as the essential bridge that has aided companies in Up Skilling their talent pipeline by thorough scrutiny of numerous skill gaps and are working to combat them. Simultaneously Learning and Development professionals are bound to constantly learn and adapt themselves to the changing business environment in order to exploit opportunities, predict trends, and evolve strategies based on the changing trends as the competitive edge has matured as a moving target.
This Summit shall serve as a unison platform to enable and empower leaders to build the right learning ecosystem and spearhead the capability building agenda at their organizations, focusing on creating a perfect learning cycle for them to set the right attitude and exercise the correct processes and structures at place.
Who should attend:
- Chief Human resource Officers
- Chief Operating Officers
- Chief Financial Officers
- Chief Technical Officers
- Chief Digital officers
- Chief Innovation officers
- HR Directors & Vice-Presidents
- Director - Generals
- Deputy Director - Generals
- Senior & Strategic Managers
- Wellness & Skills Development Managers
- HR Business Partners
- HR Managers
- Talent Managers
- Managers of Corporate Affairs
- Payroll Managers
- HR Consultants
- Specialist Recruiters
- HR Transformation Professionals & Directors
Topics to be covered:
- Business Leadership & Management
- Talent Management
- Health, Wellbeing, Compensation & Benefits
- Employment Law & Recruitment
- Employee Engagement & Experience
- Payroll & HR Administration
- Strategies & Challenges in Human Capital Management
- Happiness Factor in Organizational Sustainability
- Benefits Of Up Skilling and The New Talent Pipeline.
- What Should Be The Future Workforce Strategy For The Organizations?
- How To How To Build A Strategically Valuable Talent Pipeline?
- Building a Learning & Development Strategy
- Aligning L & D Strategy with Business Strategy
- Investment in L & D
- The New Learning Paradigm: C-Suite Perspectives
- Fireside Chat: Culture of Learning at Scale
- Tapping Into the Innate Joy Of Learning At Scale: A “How-To” Approach
- Fireside Chat: Designing Your L&D Tech Stack
- What If? Breaking Barriers to Learning
- Experience an exponential Growth & Learning through Discussions, Case studies, L&D solutions, Networking sessions and Brainstorming with experts.
- Find a platform to create groups and communities to enable better communication and knowledge exchange among leading organizations.
- Hear from leading subject experts
- Event includes the latest state-of-the-art research, practical applications and case studies.
- Excellent networking opportunities throughout the day with all participants, including presenters and exhibitors.
- Keep up with the latest learning solutions
- Connect with World-Class Business School Professionals