End Date: 21-10-2019 09:30 AM IST
Greetings from IEEE UVCE!
IEEE UVCE is pleased to invite you to participate in KAGADA 19 on the 21st of October, the Sixteenth National Level Annual Technical Student Conference of UVCE. This is scheduled to be organized at University Visvesvaraya College of Engineering (UVCE), Bangalore.
Kagada 19 comprises of the following sessions:
Paper Presentation Contest (UG and PG students):
· Papers are to be submitted in IEEE Two Column Format.
· Maximum page limit: 6
· Submission Format: doc, pdf or LaTex.
· Poster should be of size A3 and jpeg or pdf format.
· Projects should be working models.
· A Synopsis of not more than 150 words, briefly describing the project should be submitted.
Maximum no. of participants for each category :
Poster Presentation: 3
Project Exhibition: 6
Paper Presentation: 4
All submissions for Kagada 19 are to be made online to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention the subject as "Paper/Project/Poster Submission: KAGADA 2019". Also, mention the names, email IDs and contact numbers of all the participants along with the college name and the category in which you will be taking part.
Note: Shortlisted teams must pay Rs.100 as entry fee for both POSTER and PROJECT presentation and Rs. 200 for PAPER presentation.
Last date of submission is 13th October 2019.
Prizes up to Rs.40,000 to be won.