Sale Date Ended
About Avian Aerospace Pvt Ltd
Avian Aerospace Pvt Ltd is an innovation driven company working on R&D and delivery of services, solutions and training. Started with Drone Technology, we are currently working in Drones, Robotics, Automation, Internet of Things and Data Analytics. Our focus is to identify challenging and difficult to solve industrial problems and provide solutions for them using all the cutting edge technologies.
Why Avian Aerospace Pvt Ltd?
· Officially recognized as a Tech Start Up by Department of Industrial Promotion and Planning (DIPP), Govt of India.
· Corporate clients include Sterlite Power, Tata Projects Ltd, National Hydro Power Corporation, Godrej Constructions, Garware Wall Ropes Ltd and many more industry leading companies.
· Company mentors include current and former directors, senior scientists from Defense Research Development Organization (DRDO), National Aerospace laboratories (NAL) and many more.
· Established 5 Center of Unmanned Systems Research in prestigious south India institutions where next gen research is promoted.
· Trained more than 20,000 students from 24 states of India and 2 international programs in Nepal along with online courses provided to students from Nigeria, Ethiopia, France etc..,
· Tutors with years of research experience
· Workshops and Course content prepared based on industry practices and requirements
· Bridge the gap between theoretical concepts learned in college and industry practices
· All participants will receive certificates from Avian Aerospace
· Students who indulge in and complete real time industrial projects will be awarded certificate of Merit
· Introduction to Technology
· Basic projects
· Real Time Applications
· Research Projects
· Further Training & Guidance
For Individual Program Details Visit
Who can participate?
· Engineering students from any stream any year
· Diploma Students from any stream any year
· Anyone who has interest in unmanned vehicles, research projects, embedded robotics and real time applications
· Basic Composite Fabrication Setup
· Basic 3D Printing/Prototyping Setup
· Electronics/Robotics/Avionics Setup