About The Event
NPN-12 is pleased to invite nature lovers to participate in Yana Cave Expedition. Trip is open to all age group. So shutdown your laptops for a weekend and trip to new destination.
Yana is a getaway which can be best described as nature's basket full of mesmerizing picturesque views. India which is known for the unusual karst rock formations. It is located in the Sahyadri mountain range of the Western Ghats.
If you want to escape the hustle and bustle of the Bengaluru’s crowd and traffic, join us to unwind and relax amidst the mesmerizing nature. Go for a family vacation, with your friends, or even as a corporate team outing, we will surely make your day a memorable one.
Children below 5 years- free
- Travel, 1 Refreshments and 4 meals, guide, 1 night lodge / resort stay.
Day 0 -
Pick up from Bangalore at 7pm 0n 9th June, overnight travel to Sirsi. Tentative pickup point- Majestic.
Day 1 –
- Arrive at the Sirsi by 5:00 AM and get refreshed. Enjoy the pleasant ambience prevailing in the location.
- At 7:00 AM Breakfast will be provided.
- Explore the unique cave of western ghats till 2 PM
- Lunch at 2:00PM.
- Leave for Lushington Falls / Hunchalli Falls.
- After return to sirsi, enjoy Hi tea or a coffee at 6:30pm.
- Visit shri marikamba temple (if time permits)
- enjoy the ethnic vegetarian at 9:30 pm
- Afterwards, relax and retire for the night.
Day 2 -
- Enjoy your breakfast before you exit from sirsi.
- Later, head to Sonda Vadiraja Mutt
- Visit Sahasra Linga River.
- Reach Bangalore by 10:00 PM
- Transportation (from/to Bangalore)
- Breakfast on Day 1 & Day 2
Things to carry:
- Rain Coat / Umbrella
- Water bottles
- Blankets if needed
- Energy food
- Personal medication
- Sweater/ jackets for the night
- Extra pair of clothes
- Toiletry bag
- Sports shoes or trekking shoes in good condition
- Flashlight/Torch with extra batteries
- Track pants and cotton T-shirt
- Camera (optional)