EventMaxima - Terms and conditions
EventMaxima.com website ("Website") is an internet based event management portal owned and operated by Redjee Software Labs Private Limited ("Company" or "Us" or "We"), a company incorporated under the laws of India, with its registered office at, Sy no.80-84,Melange Tower, Hitech city, Madhapur, Hyderabad, Telangana 500081, India.
An Event is a program published on the Website by an Organizer whether it is free or paid for which a user may register to attend.
Through the Website, the Company shall provide the ‘ticket purchaser’ ("User" or "You") event-related information, pricing, availability and reservations for tickets for various events ("Service"), as more particularly described and defined in the terms of service relating to such Service. This Service may be availed by the User offered by various organizers ("Organizer") as published on the website from time to time.
The Company provides the Services to the User subject to these Terms.
- 1) The content published on the Website is for your general information. It is liable to change without notification. EventMaxima.com reserves the right to modify or replace any terms or conditions without giving any prior notice
- 2) Any modifications to the Terms & Conditions shall take immediate effect
- 3) Your utilization of any data or materials on this site is totally at your own particular risk, for which we will not be liable. It should be your own particular obligation to guarantee that any items, administrations or data accessible through this site meet your particular prerequisites
- 4) From time to time this site might likewise incorporate connections to different sites. These connections are made to give additional data. They don't imply that we support the website(s). We have no obligation regarding the substance and services of the connected website(s)
- 5) Your utilization of this site and any issues emerging out of such utilization of the site is liable to the laws of India
- 6) Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Indian courts
- 7) Neither EventMaxima.com nor its employees, agents, third-party information providers, merchants, licensors or the like warrant that the Website or its operation will be accurate, reliable, uninterrupted or error-free. No agent or representative has the authority to create any warranty regarding the Website on behalf of EventMaxima.com. We reserve the right to change or discontinue, any aspect or features of the Website at any time
- 8) All the material published on the Website is owned by or licensed to Company. Reproduction of any information, content, images from this site is prohibited
- 9) All trademarks duplicated in this site which are not the property of, or authorized to, the administrator are duly recognized on the website
- 10) Unauthorized utilization of this site may lead to a case for damage and/or criminal proceedings
- 11) You will be issued a receipt when you purchase a ticket on EventMaxima.com at the time of enrollment for an event
- 12) Altering tickets/passes is an offense and the organizers have all the right to deny admission to the event
- 13) The ticket/pass holder (name said on it) is expected to show a photo ID to get the entry into the venue. Inability to prove an ID verification will restrict the entry to the event
- 14) To avoid last minute rush and inconvenience, Users are advised to reach the venue 1 hour ahead of the event start time
- 15) The Company and Organizers reserve the rights of frisk and restrict entry
- 16) The Company does not take responsibility for the loss or theft of any personal belongings at the event venue or on the way of reaching event venue.
- 17) The Company will not be responsible to the User for a refund, in whole or part, for any reason unless indicated by the Organizer.
- 18) You agree that the Company shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Services
- 19) These Terms constitute the entire agreement between the User and the Company and governs the User's use of the Site, superseding any prior agreements between the User and the Company with respect to the Website.
- 20) Organizers agree to create Terms and conditions for the specific event they publish on the Website. Organizer may choose to use a generic Terms and Conditions provided by EventMaxima at their own risk and not hold EventMaxima liable for any issues arising from that.
- 21) The organizer agrees to abide by copyright laws and respect any protected content for creating their event on the website. Organizer will be liable for any infringements and holds company clear from any such claims.
- 1) The Company does not set refund policies on behalf of the Organizers. It is the responsibility of the Organizer to communicate its refund policy to User and to issue refunds in accordance therewith. Consequently, User's requests for refunds should be directed to the respective Organizer and in no event shall be directed to the Company. Any refund-related issues or disputes shall be strictly between the User and the Organizer.
- 2) The Company shall not be liable for any refund-related claims in connection with event Services, and the Organizer hereby agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Company in connection therewith.
- 3) In the event, an event is cancelled or postponed by the Organizer for whatever reason, the Company will attempt to refund the amount as per the policy of the organizer on behalf of the organizer as instructed and agreed upon with the organizer.
- 1) The Company on best effort basis has tried to ensure that all the information on the Website is correct, but the Company neither warrants nor makes any representations regarding the quality, accuracy or completeness of any data or information contained. The Company makes no warranty, express or implied, concerning the Website and/or its contents and disclaims all warranties of fitness for a particular purpose and warranties of merchantability in respect of services, including any liability, responsibility or any other claim, whatsoever, in respect of any loss, whether direct or consequential, to any user or any other person, arising out of or from the use of the information contained in the Website.
- 2) The Company acts only as a booking agent, it shall not have any liability whatsoever for any aspect of the arrangements between the Organizer and the User as regards the standards of services provided by the Organizer. In no circumstances shall the Company be liable for the services provided by the Organizer
- 3) The Company shall make reasonable commercial efforts to ensure that the description and content on each page of the Website is correct, it does not, however, take responsibility for changes that occurred due to human or data entry errors or for any loss or damages suffered by any User due to any information contained herein. Also, the Company is not the service provider / organizer and cannot therefore control or prevent changes in the published descriptions which are based upon information provided by the Organizer and/or published by the Organizer
- 4) The Company does not endorse any advertiser on its website in any manner. The User is requested to verify the accuracy of all information on their own before undertaking any reliance on such information.
- 5) In no event shall the Company be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any other damages resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the Services; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services or resulting from any goods, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through the Services; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of the user's transmissions or data; (iv) any other matter relating to the services; including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the Website.
- 6) Neither shall the Company be responsible for the delay or inability to use the Website or related services, the provision of or failure to provide services, or for any information, software, products, services and related graphics obtained through the website, or otherwise arising out of the use of the website, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise.
- 7) Further, the Company shall not be held responsible for non-availability of the Website during periodic maintenance operations or any unplanned suspension of access to the Website that may occur due to technical reasons or for any reason beyond the Company's control. The User understands and agrees that any material and/or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through the Website is done entirely at their own discretion and risk and they will be solely responsible for any damage to their computer systems or loss of data that results from the download of such material and/or data. These limitations, disclaimer of warranties and exclusions apply without regard to whether the damages arise from (i) breach of contract, (ii) breach of warranty, (iii) negligence, or (iv) any other cause of action, to the extent such exclusion and limitations are not prohibited by applicable law. The maximum liability on part of the Company arising under any circumstances, in respect of any services offered on the Website, shall be limited to the refund of total amount received from the User for availing the services less any cancellation, refund or others charges, as may be applicable. In no case the liability shall include any consequential loss, damage or additional expense whatsoever.
- 8) In consideration of being permitted to access and use the services, you hereby agree to release the company, and its affiliates and each of its and their respective officers, directors, agents, co-branders, other partners and employees from all damages (whether direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or otherwise), losses, liabilities, costs and expenses of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with disputes between you and third parties (including other organizers, users and other non-organizers) in connection with the services, Your access and use of the services or Your Event.